Also, no one ever asks me questions…. I mean, it’s not like I ask anyone besides Bronte and Greta…. But please ask me some lame stuff so I can procrastinate over life and avoid my homework…
nannajane: in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who’s with me
01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
04: Your views on religion.
05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
09: How you hope your future will be like.
10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
12: Bullet your whole day.
13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
14: Your earliest memory.
15: Your favorite tumblrs.
16: Your views on mainstream music.
17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
18: Your beliefs.
19: Disrespecting your parents.
20: How important you think education is.
21: One of your favorite shows.
22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
23: Give pictures of 5 guys/girls who are famous who you find attractive.
24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
26: What kind of person attracts you.
27: A problem that you have had.
28: Something that you miss.
29: Goals for the next 30 days.
30: Your highs and lows of this month.
slenclerman: reasons to date me: -i can pick stuff up with my feet sometimes -ive never killed a man (yet) -i once got 95% on guitar hero -you can play with my hair -im cheaper than a puppy
I wrote a poem about it, and then threw it away, because that’s the last thing I...– Thought Catalog (via visualcomplex)
Honesty hour. Nothing will be unanswered, ignored...
abarestorytotell: if you think i’m ugly now you should have seen me in 2009
I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have...– Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner (via ugh)
I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them.– Uma Thurman (via landlockedmermaid)
The 18th I’m going to this weekend has just changed it’s theme to ‘Sexy’ I was fully intending to be all rugged up and cosy and trying to look somewhere between effortless stylish and shamefully daggy.. I don’t know how to do ‘sexy’ in cold weather any weather Suggestions???
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck...– Kathleen Hanna (via holloweyes)